Record your favorite streaming stations to your Music folder on any Mac desktop or laptop computer. Play your recorded music streams on your Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, iPad mini, or any other music device that supports MP3/AAC music audio files.
Stream & Record thousands of the hottest and most popular radio stations on the Internet or stream & record your own URL radio stations. Visually stunning retina graphics with animated level meters and animated bass thumping speakers.
Stream Your Own URL Stations:
• URL Streams must be encoded as either an MP3 or AAC stream to play in the X-Stream Radio Recorder app.
• Supports standard http URL ".mp3" and ".aac" streams, most ".m3u", ".pls", and most ShoutCast streams.
* If your URL stream plays audio, then it will record as either an MP3 or AAC music audio file.
* Recorded audio file format (MP3 or AAC) is based on the streaming stations encoded audio format.
* Recorded audio files are saved with the station name and track title/description (if available).
Change Your Settings:
• Animated level meters & bass pounding speakers with On/Off controls
• Change the radio player size (x-large, large, small, mini)
• Change the font colors of the streaming title bar & font sizes of the stations text (large, small, mini)
• Stream & Record over 6,889 of the hottest and most popular online radio stations or your own URL radio stations
• 100’s of hot music styles/genres & 25 music categories
• Search stations or description
• Start/Stop Recording with simple controls
• Record an unlimited number of stations as MP3/AAC music audio files
• Unlimited recording duration - record as long as you want
• Multiple Radio Player sizes (x-large, large, small, mini)